Wednesday, March 21, 2012

If Men Aren't From Mars, I Don't Know Where They're From

This semester has reinforced to me over and over again that men and women are SO different. From  interior design to tv preferences, I sometimes wonder how men and women have managed to peacefully coexist for thousands of years.

A few weeks ago, I saw the Muppet Movie with some friends. There's a great part where Kermit invites Walter, the protagonist, to perform in the Muppet Show.


Walter says something along the lines of "But the Muppets are so talented! There's no way I could ever be as great as them!"

Which Fozzie interrupts with: "Check it out!"


"Fart shoes!" 


I thought it was funny, but the guy sitting next to me thought it was really funny. 
Here's why.

The rough female humor analysis: 
"That's ironic--that doesn't take ANY talent!"

And the male version:
"HA! FART SHOES!!"


Boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment